Every business has boring, tedious little shit that just weighs on you.
Sometimes it can feel like it’s never-ending (because it is!) and it can get on your nerves, leading to distraction and overwhelm.
In this episode we will share with you some tips you can implement to make sure learn how to manage these little tasks in a way that won’t break your brain.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In this episode we cover:
- Samples of tedious little things
- Real reason why we hold off doing the boring stuff
- How to schedule boring stuff so you get it done
- Being realistic when it comes to how long a tedious task will take
- Accepting the fact that not you will not like all the stuff you need to in running a business
- When to outsource the things you don’t want to do
- Teaching children to do some chore around the house and tasks in your business
- What to expect when getting someone else to do the stuff you don’t like
- Stuff you need to do in the beginning when you decide to outsource
- Tips on how to manage your emails easily using tabs so you can quickly get to inbox zero
- Scheduling a catch up day in doing the boring stuff and how to make it work
- Differentiating between what you want to do and what you should be doing