Do you have business systems?
Do you have business habits that reduce the mental load and analysis paralysis in your work life?
If not, we’re here today to tell you why it’s a bloody good idea to invest the time into creating and documenting your business systems (and habits).
We also share a bunch of examples from our own businesses throughout the episode.
We hope this helps you hit the ground running in 2021 – welcome back to the podcast for a new year!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- System: a set of principles, processes, and procedures according to which something is done in an organized method;
- Why we implement systems in our business to get things done and the effects of not having one;
- Changing too many things at once usually results in failure;
- Having systems saves you time, energy, and mental load;
- Use technology to your advantage to support the systems you have in place;
- Systems are important in keeping your business running in cases of emergencies;
- Documenting your process helps it easier to train people for when you want to outsource parts of your business operations;
- Systematizing your process gives you more time to be creative;
- Knowing your why or reason for doing something is the motivation that will keep you going;
- “You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the of your level of your systems” – James Clear