As we continue to look back on our 2020 let’s not forget to look ahead!
In the second part of this 2-part mini-series we continue to look back at all the things that happened or mostly did not happen. To be fair, this year wasn’t all gloom and doom especially as businesses online continue to thrive. That’s why it’s equally important that we start planning for next year. How we’re going to approach planning when faced with new challenges will obviously not be the same as the previous years but that doesn’t mean we can’t start planning ahead.
If you haven’t yet listened to the first part if this series, please listen to Episode 92 first as Part 2 will make a lot more sense. We hope you enjoy this episode as we all look forward to a better 2021 together.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In this second half of the 2-part series we will be focusing on the plans that we’ve made earlier this year that quite frankly didn’t go as we expected. That won’t stop us from making plans for next year though. We are sharing some of our strategies in getting our plans for 2021 in order.
what we cover in this episode:
- This pandemic has pushed businesses to set up an online presence;
- Those who could pivot quickly are the ones who succeeded the most;
- How the pandemic changed the way we plan for our business and the model we are going to use moving forward;
- Lessons that we learned and the things we are grateful for;
- Our approach and timeframe on planning for next year;
- What we are thinking of doing for 2021;
- Being flexible when planning ahead;
- What our individual members can look forward to in 2021;
- The good things that came out of this pandemic that works for us;
- Creating good habits that stick;
- How prioritising your personal lives is important.