In this week’s episode we are talking about the different platforms you might want to consider using video on to promote your products and services.
We’re also discussing the different ways to create a video and some mistakes to avoid when planning your video content!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- Different Instagram features: feed, stories, reels, TV, live;
- The length of your videos will depend on the platform and its different features;
- Know what your reason for creating videos and use the features that best suits it;
- Tips on how to record a video that’s more than a minute to use for stories;
- Testing your video marketing strategy and what metrics to look out for to know which is working and which isn’t;
- Which Instagram features to use depending on the purpose of your video;
- Why YouTube is a great video platform for marketing your handmade products and monetizing your videos;
- Different types of videos you can make on YouTube;
- Examples of makers who monetize their YouTube videos;
- When you may want to consider using a TikTok to market your handmade products;
- Why Pinterest is a really good platform for creating videos;
- What videos to add on different pages within your website;
- Focus on the things that work for you.