Let’s talk about video!
Remember a couple of years ago when everyone was saying “video is the future of marketing?”… well friends…
=> The future is NOW 🙂
If you’re not using videos to promote your products just yet, you’re leaving money on the table. Sorry to say but… whether you want to or not… you have to jump on the video train – because everyone else is!
Videos are a fantastic way to promote your products and to make more sales – and there are so many different types of videos you can make (most of them you don’t even need to be on camera! phew!)
In this week’s episode, we share with you a gazillion ideas of different types of videos you can be making – be ready to take notes, we were pretty inspired 😉
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
We’ve mentioned in previous episodes that videos are a great marketing tool. It couldn’t be more true now and in the future, so this week we talk about what types of videos you can create to sell your handmade products.
what we cover in this episode:
- Why you should use videos to market your handmade products;
- Reasons why videos are a more attractive way to showcase your products;
- Common fears when creating a video and why you shouldn’t worry;
- Products that are best shown when they’re in video;
- You don’t need to actually be in the video itself to promote your products;
- Don’t worry about other people copying your idea for a video;
- Creating a behind the scenes and the process of creating your handmade products through a video communicates the value of your craft;
- Examples of instructional videos and what to keep in mind when creating one;
- What information to check in the analytics to see what kind of videos your audience are interested in;
- Adding personal videos in your social media stories and how not to overdo it;
- How to use customer videos praising your products for marketing purposes;
- Creating videos introducing yourself connects you and your brand with your audience and customers;
- Your videos don’t necessarily need to be professionally done;
- Why creating an animation, a GIF or a slideshow of your product photos that you already have is a simple way to create a video.