Yes, I know, everyone is talking about it – in fact, Deb & Jess have both done videos on ‘how to deal with this as a handmade business owner’.
This is not that. This is a debrief.
In this episode, we open up about how COVID-19 is impacting our lives (there have some BIG changes for some of us, not so much for others).
This isn’t so much an advice episode as it is a ‘we’re all in this together’ episode – discussing how life will be different going forward, and how we’re going to cope with that.
Our biggest agreement was on the need to put away long-term plans right now, and just focus on today.
We’re thinking of you, and we hope you’re all safe and well!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
In this episode we cover:
- Becoming more social online
- Little things that changed for us in our daily lives
- Transitioning to doing everything online
- Practicing social distancing
- Managing panic and fear
- Promoting calm and good deeds
- Using this time to communicate with your audience
- Taking life one step at a time, day by day
- Not planning for an entire year to allow for unexpected events
- Less business and more connection on social media
- Checking news guide
- Cool stuff people are doing to cope with isolation
- Whatever you’re feeling is valid
- We’re all in this together; we are all connected
- Realizations during this pandemic
- Fear of the long term effects of an economic downturn