are you getting sales from social media?
What’s the point of spending all that time on social media if you can’t get more traffic and sales to your shop thanks to it?
Well… of course, not much of a point at all.
It’ s easy to get caught up in the numbers of followers, likes, comments and shares that we can get on social media, but let’s keep the end-goal in mind: more sales.
In this episode, we talk about how to make sure that you use social media in a way that actually helps you get more people to visit your shop – because that’s truly all that matters!
N.B. This is a Patreon-exclusive episode, you can start listening to the episode below, and learn more about becoming a Patreon for access to extra content and perks right here.
Are you a platinum patron and want to listen to this episode on your favourite podcast app? Here’s how to find and subscribe to TBOMs episodes using your custom audio RSS link.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
It seems like people are quite obsessed and lost with the “complicated” algorithm of social media. So, in this week’s episode we will help you to simplify using social media for more views, driving traffic and getting sales through a 3-step process.
what we cover in this episode:
- Major social media platforms we are referring to;
- Understanding the definition of engagement on social media;
- How social media algorithms work and how to engage your customers in the beginning;
- Tips on how to engage with customers and continue the relationship with them;
- Simple ways to proactively engage with your potential customers without being salesy;
- How much time it takes to get traffic using social media;
- Searching and engaging with potential customers using hashtags;
- Right and wrong ways to send direct/private messages;
- What to focus on when using social media;
- Selling solution, not a product;
- Knowing what problem your product solves;
- How to write better captions easily;
- Soft sell vs. hard sell;
- Examples of bad captions and how to write better ones;
- Why storytelling makes a powerful caption vs. describing features;
- Difference between features and benefits;
- The most important part of your caption;
- Why your need to direct your social media customers to your email list;
- Benefits of email marketing;
- How to create multiple links in your bio.