Is marketing online worse now?
Do you need to start advertising now to make a sale? In order to know the answer to these question, we first have to look at the old ways (pre-internet) of marketing. In this week’s episode we talk about the ways to market your products online, either by advertising or not spending money at all.
We also talk about the benefits of advertising and how to make social media marketing work for you.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
There’s a discussion going on why social media is going the route of pay to play. Has marketing really gotten worse now?
what we cover in this episode:
- Similarities of how businesses do marketing before and now
- Spending money vs time
- Examples of different types of businesses that doesn’t involve being online
- Purpose of social media and how to market on these platforms
- The benefit of advertising on social media
- Why it’s easier now to advertise than before
- Other ways to market besides social media and not spend money on advertising
- Ways to network online
- How to scale when you sell online