Have you ever lost your creative mojo?
As a creative, inspiration is literally how you make a living – so when it goes out the door, it can be pretty scary.
Thankfully, there are things you can do to prevent this from happening as well as to get your inspiration back when/if it happens, and that’s exactly what we discuss in this week’s episode!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
What do you do when you suddenly find out that your creative juices have disappeared? If you feel like you’re not inspired, do not panic. It’s quite common and we talk about that and what to do when this happens.
what we cover in this episode:
- What it feels like when inspiration disappears;
- Freaking out when you feel like you’ve lost your inspiration;
- Focusing on other creative aspects of your business;
- What to do when your business is focused on being creative;
- Taking a break from creativity;
- Example of how to make space for creativity;
- How constraints help you to be more creative;
- Creativity is problem solving;
- Some causes why creative block happens;
- Doing artistic stuff without the intention to sell;
- Trying different types of artistic or creative expression;
- Changing your mindset with your best selling products that no longer make you happy to create;
- Why changing the direction of your business, niche or branding when you’re bored can be problematic;
- Examples of creative and successful people who changed their branding and what happened after;
- Creating another business as a hobby first before changing your business or making it into a business;
- Trying different things to find out what you want to create in the long run;
- Doing creative warm ups to get out of the funk;
- Ways to switch your brain on to get you moving.