When is the best time to start planning?
The answer to that question is simple, now!
But how do you start planning? Well in this week’s episode we revisit our planning series. We’ll help you set a vision for your life and business.
If your ideas are everywhere, we discussed systems to organize your thoughts as well as tips to help you evaluate the direction you are heading.
So let’s start planning!
Take a listen!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
It’s just a few days before the new year starts. Have you planned out your life and business yet? Let us give you some ideas on how you can focus on your visions and intentions for the new year ahead. This is part 1 of our Planning mini-series!
what we cover in this episode:
- Focusing on your vision for your business
- The practical and emotional/fulfilment part of your vision
- Guidelines to keep ourselves focused
- Intentions or focus of the year
- Defining what vision is and how it can mean differently for different people
- Vision may not always be about sales and money
- One worded visions to help you focus: Clarity, Focus, Expansion, Create, Visibility, Balance
- What you had initially planned may not turn out to be the one you achieve by the end of the year and that’s okay
- The Business of Making vision on helping makers who are serious about running a business and how to do it well
- The Business of Making will be showing up all over Australia to educate communities
- Community element beyond a facebook group or a membership
- Wanting to connect with people and meet more makers in Australia
- Your small vision being a part of a bigger vision
- Your visions build on each other by part and create that bigger vision
- Evaluating where you are now, what you are happy with, and that you are heading in the right direction
- What you can achieve in 1 year
- It’s not a race and be careful not to get trapped
- Assess what you have done and learn how and when to move forward