time to get real – because honestly, we don’t love everything about business – and you probably don’t either.
It’s important to like your business but it’s quite common to not love everything about it.
There may be some aspects of running a business that you don’t like at the moment.
I this week’s episode we rant about some aspects of our businesses that we don’t quite like but still have to do!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In this episode we cover:
- It’s ok to not like every aspect of your business
- Constant pressure of coming up with new content
- Forced creativity
- Creating a product that you hate but still have to because it sells so well
- Struggles of marketing on Instagram or social media when you are an introvert
- How to tweak your social media marketing to work for you
- Getting caught up in having a presence in all social media platforms or the latest features of each platform
- Getting your website hacked
- Writing social media captions
- Spamming on social media groups to sell their stuff
- Sending generic emails asking for guest posts or shout outs
- Emailing without doing some research
- Not checking time zones for events
- Bad or nasty comments even when you shipped the correct items
- Unsubscribing to email lists after getting free stuff for years