do you ever find yourself feeling pressure to constantly grow your business?
Maybe it’s time to step back a little and see if that’s really what you want for your business – and your life.
In this week’s episode we talk about smallering versus growing your handmade business – and why it’s okay to stick to being small!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- Redefining success in relation to your bsuiness
- What smallering means
- Society’s pressure for handmade businesses to grow
- Figuring out if you really want to make more money and expand your business or maintain the status quo
- Deciding whether you want to hire people
- Pros and cons of hiring people
- Working in your first few years until you have set up a system where you get more free time
- The importance of going back to your why and how it affects the direction of how big you want your business to be
- There’s always going to be a limit with regards to making stuff or money
- Why it’s ok to change your business goals depending on where you are in life
- Losing motivation to grow your business when you’ve reached a point where your life is comfortable
- Profit over revenue