Do you find yourself saying things like “I’m just not a computer person”?
Hold on right there because we’re about to tell you that YOU can figure it all out. Yes, it can get really frustrating when you don’t know what to do next. It’s also normal to get stuck solving a business problem but when you’re enjoying the process of figuring out how to get unstuck, let’s just say that you’re pretty much on your way to finding the solution.
What is exactly is figureoutable you say? Find out what we mean by that in this week’s episode and perhaps you can catch yourself next time when you tell yourself, “I’m just not a computer person” or something similar.
Enjoy, and when you’re done, come and let us know what you thought and what you are using yourself in our Facebook group.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
We have all experienced frustrations when we don’t know what to do next. The good thing is that your problems have solutions and you just need to figure out how to find it. What’s even better is that we’re here to help you figure it all out in this week’s episode.
what we cover in this episode:
- Different ways to find solutions to your problems
- Believing and being confident that you can figure it out
- Puzzles and how it relates to real life business problems
- There’s a difference between knowing something and the reality of doing something
- Knowing when to ask someone for help
- Acknowledging that it’s not going to work perfectly on the first try
- Completely figuring out something before jumping on to the next shiny thing
- Know the reason behind trying to figure out something
- The importance of enjoying the process of figuring things out
- Changing your mindset when facing and solving problems
- Why you have already failed when you have a restrictive mental constructs of who you are
- How business is also creative