Ever wondered how to find a planning system that works for YOU?
We’re all different and there is more than just ONE right way to get organised, and to plan your work and personal life. In this episode, Jess and Deb help Mikaela figure out what would work best for her, as she’s not happy with the system she’s using.
By asking yourself the same questions, you should be able to decide what’s best for you:
– online or printed planner?
– what type of planner?
– how often do you plan your projects?
– how do you keep track of them and of important deadlines?
Enjoy, and when you’re done, come and let us know what you thought and what you are using yourself in our Facebook group.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
How do you organize and plan for your business? Do you even have a planner? Sometimes this can get overwhelming or gets overlooked. In this episode we’re laying out exactly what we use and how we plan our days, weeks, months, and years to help you get more organized in planning how to reach your business goals.
what we cover in this episode:
- Different planning systems and apps to help you organize and plan for your business;
- Figuring out how to find a system that works for you;
- Suggestions on planning and organizational systems that work for us;
- The systems and apps we’ve used in the past and the reasons we’ve stopped using it;
- Planning daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks using a physical planner to keep you on track;
- Tips on how to combine or transfer offline and online planning systems;
- What we do when we don’t get to complete the tasks in our planner;
- How to prioritize, categorize and divide tasks;
- How best to use Asana and Trello;
- Benefits of using a wall planner;
- Setting aside time to plan and organize your business.