we’re spilling the truth and exposing the lies!
There are a ton of information out there about how much money you need to start your own business. But can you really get away with not spending any money when you’re only starting you’re own business?
That’s what this week’s episode is all about. We talk about the real cost of starting your own handmade business.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Is it true that you can run your business at zero cost? How true is this for handmade business? Well in this week’s episode we discuss the real cost of running your own business.
what we cover in this episode:
- The myth of starting a business for free
- You either invest time or money and time is not free
- The amount of money you can invest depends on person to person
- Speeding things up by spending more money
- Spending money on the right places
- Investing in courses vs figuring everything by yourself
- Things that you cannot get away with not paying
- Scaling a business without a website
- Fees when using a platform like PayPal, Etsy, etc.
- Auditing what tools you need and be critical about it
- Things to know before buying tools to solve the problem
- Understanding fees and pricing your items
- Sacrificing money and time in order to start a business
- When you pay for something it gives you motivation to do the work