do you have a support system for your business?
Friend, building a successful handmade shop is not a walk in the park. Can you do it? Yes! Can you do it alone? Yes…
But would it be a million times easier if you had a support system around you? 100% Y.E.S.
In this episode, we explain what a support system even is, why you need one, what we have in place ourselves, and (most importantly) how to find a support system that works for YOU.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Who do you run to or talk to when you’re having business problems? When you’re managing your business alone, finding solutions to your problems can seem like a monumental task. That is why we encourage you to find your own support networks. In this week’s episode we talk about how you can find a community that will be your cheerleader and sounding board at the same time.
what we cover in this episode:
- What we mean by support system;
- Benefits of being a part of a support network;
- Having one person is good but having a community is awesome;
- Our current and past support networks;
- Benefits of having online and offline support network;
- Finding your community you can learn from and talk to or just vent;
- How cutting support systems derails your growth;
- The importance of including people who have more experience than you;
- You know that you know something when you can teach it to others;
- Being weary of who you listen to;
- Identifying the people who you can talk to when you run into problems;
- How having a second opinion helps show you gain new perspectives;
- Looking outside of the business for support;
- People with different businesses can still support each.