what to expect at craft markets and shows
So you’ve been thinking of selling at craft markets and shows? Or perhaps there’s already one lined up in your schedule but you don’t know what to expect or do? If you answer yes to any of that question then this week’s podcast may help you decide whether selling at craft shows is good for your handmade business.
We also talk about our own experience selling at craft markets and we share some marketing tips so you can do before, during, and after the craft shows.
Enjoy the conversation and when you’re done listening join the FB group to let us know what you thought .
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- Does it make sense to sell at craft markets with the kind of handmade business that you have
- What are the benefits and value of joining craft markets and shows
- Why talking to your customers is important when selling at craft markets
- What to do when you don’t like interacting with people but still need to talk to your potential customers
- Our own experience in selling at craft markets, the aspects we enjoy and the workaround we do for the things we enjoy less
- The benefits of networking and building a community with people who also sells at the market even when its a competitor
- Valuable marketing tips you need to prepare before and after selling at craft markets and shows in terms of marketing your handmade business
- How doing craft markets and shows helps with your branding
- What should you focus on when taking part at craft markets and shows