well hello there, maker!
This week on the podcast, we dove into a topic that’s not discussed publicly very often: should your personal values be your brand values? Religions, politics, environment, and so much more… the internet is a loud place and it can be difficult to navigate it as a business. Should your shop stand for or against what you stand for in your personal life or should you keep the 2 separate? How do you decide?
Enjoy the conversation and when you’re done listening join the FB group to let us know what you thought
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- Should you share your personal beliefs, feelings or opinions on polarizing topics as a part of your brand and marketing;
- What is a brand purpose;
- Infusing your core values into your brand without offending potential customers;
- How to have a civil conversation on social media on controversial topics;
- Being vocal about polarizing topics on social media and its potential effects on your business;
- How to engage with people who disagrees with topics you’re passionate about.