when it comes to email marketing…
…there are SO many different softwares and tools out there that it can be a bit daunting to pick one. In this episode, we talk about what those email marketing softwares actually do, why you need one, and the most important features you need to look out for.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- Why do you need an email service provider or ESP;
- Can you use your personal gmail, yahoo or hotmail?
- What to do once you have an email list;
- Features to look out for when choosing an email service provider;
- What is a double opt-in and is it recommended;
- Automated sequence between a product based business vs a service based business;
- What email marketing software should you choose when starting out when there’s so many out there;
- Some advanced features like segmentation and tagging;
- Transferring from one email marketing software to another.