have you been treating social media as an end in and of itself… instead of a stepping stone on your customer’s journey?
What even IS a customer journey, and why does it matter?
Some of you may have heard it termed a ‘sales funnel’ – basically, it’s the journey a potential customer makes from the moment they become aware of your brand, until (and after) they click the ‘buy’ button for the first time.
In this episode we discuss why this matters, how you can build your own preferred customer journey, and the tools and strategies to use.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
don't miss our live, interactive email marketing workshop series!
This June we’re bringing you a unique learning experience – three, 2-hour long workshops spread out over 5 days.
In this workshop series we will guide you through a 3-step process to set up, plan, and grow your email list.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- What a sales funnel is and how it can help you with your business
- Using social media to engage with followers, get them to your website and how you can make them subscribe to your email list
- Why having a facebook group AND an email list is the best idea
- How to capture your customers and audience with your caption
- Why every email you send should have a call to action
- Social media strategy is to get customers to know you and re-engage with you
- You need the journey and the funnel in place
- Updating the link and information in your social media pages (especially your Instagram page) when applicable
- What you can expect from our live workshop