how do you launch your handmade products?
Do you have a product launch strategy? Or do you just pop things in your shop as you make them?
In this episode we discuss a few different product launch models – including which one might be best for you, and how to make each launch model work!
If you want to drum up anticipation in your community – to get buzz around your biz – using product launches is a great strategy for this.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
PS. Have you heard about our live, interactive email marketing workshop series? To learn more and sign up, simply click here.
what we cover in this episode:
- Different models and strategies in launching your website or products
- Bulk load launching: Product collection
- Drip model: Launching one product at a time
- Launching a set of your products
- Your strategy will depend on what your business is about and what products you sell
- Launching a one of a kind collection vs launching a reproducible collection
- How to prepare, plan, and lead up to your launch
- Lifetime cycle of your product collections
- Auditing your products
- Deciding what the best model and strategy is for you and your business