Sometimes sending newsletters to your subscribers can be intimidating and time consuming. That is so true when you don’t know what to write, right?
Don’t worry though, in this episode we discuss some tried and tested tips and tricks to get you past potential problems that you may have or having when sending out newsletters to your subscribers.
PS. We’re planning an email marketing workshop series! To learn more and sign up, simply click here.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- What the content of your newsletter should be
- How often you should send your newsletter to your subscribers
- Letting go of your fear that you might be annoying people with your emails
- Don’t overthink how you’re communicating with the people in your email list
- Don’t treat the people in your email list as customers
- Focus on community building
- Communicate with the people in your mailing list as often as you want
- Share personal snippets and other behind the scenes occasionally but don’t overdo it
- Consistency in your email marketing strategy