got questions? we have answers!
Well, not all of them, but this is part 2 of our Q&A Series, where we answer questions you’ve asked us inside our wonderful Facebook community. We cover things like Instagram engagement and feed aesthetics, selling to retail stores, systems for custom orders, and SO much more!
PS. We’re planning an email marketing workshop series! To learn more and sign up, simply click here.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- How to keep track of orders and requests coming in;
- Putting systems and processes in place;
- Best way to contact and make a follow-up on wholesale customers;
- Convenience for the customers;
- How to have more engaging social media posts;
- How to deal with people’s negativity and comments;
- Knowing whose opinions matter;
- What ways beside social media can drive traffic to your Etsy shop or website;
- Attending and joining markets;
- The importance of having a mailing list.