When you’re growing a business, you can either spend money, or you can spend time.
In this episode, we discuss the former – we discuss when and why you might want to invest in paid advertising. We outline a number of different places you could spend that money (and where we think you shouldn’t!). And we will hopefully help you decide if it’s something you want to do in your own business.
Once you’ve had a listen below, come on over to our free Facebook group and let us know – have you used paid advertising for your business? How did it go?
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- You can spend money or time on your business
- Different platforms of advertising
- Using markets as a promotional avenue
- How Etsy promotions works
- Being ready to pay for paid ads
- Learning the basics on tracking your paid advertising
- Paying for advertising not just to grow your followers but to make more sales
- Warm vs Cold audience
- Run paid ads when you’re ready
- Understand your customer journey for better strategies
- Experiment and see what works and what doesn’t