you ask, we answer…
This week’s topic is something different.
We’ve recently asked our Patreons for any questions about starting/growing their handmade business. We had fun brainstorming and sharing personal stories that we hope would very helpful as you grow your handmade business.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In this episode, we do things a bit differently and instead of talking about a specific topic, we will be answering YOUR questions.
what we cover in this episode:
- How to improve your email marketing when you have an Etsy Shop
- Complying with the rules of Etsy
- Failures in our businesses and what we learned in the process
- Maximizing Pinterest
- Accountability challenge
- What distracts us the most and how we can regain our focus on what we should be working on at the moment
- Prioritizing the things you need to do in your life and listening to yourself
- The best way to check ourselves to make sure we are reaching our financial goal
- Which materials and how much of it to order first in order to maximize your business profit