~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Are you undercharging? How can you accurately raise your prices for a profitable handmade shop? Tune in to learn whether or not you are covering everything from materials to the time you actually consume making your products and if you are charging enough to make your shop profitable and sustainable. Don’t be afraid to do it!
what we cover in this episode:
- Step by step strategies to raise your prices;
- Fear and mindset shift to make to be able to raise your prices;
- How to respect your work more by getting rid of the wrong customers who don’t value your work;
- Using the correct metrics to determine success;
- Thinking of yourself as a customer too;
- You don’t owe anyone anything;
- Making more money with less effort and making sure you don’t burn out.