Your name is the keystone of your brand – so how do you choose the right name for your handamde business?
Perhaps you’re right at the beginning of your biz. Or maybe you’ve been in business for a while, and the name you’re currently using just doesn’t feel right. Or – what if you want to start another business?!
Coming up with the right name can be a crucial part of the process. I know I (Jess) can’t really move forward with a creative project until I have the right name for it!
In this episode we share how we came up with our own business names (including The Business of Making!) and some advice on how to avoid choosing the WRONG name for your biz.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- Pros and Cons of a business name
- Why you should not have your product in your business name
- Unique versus generic business names
- Double checking your business name locally and online if it is already used
- Importance of getting your business out there