What are some hacks you can implement to maximize productivity?
In this day and age, social media, YouTube and other internet stuff distracts us from what we really need to do. We give you some advice on what we do to make sure we are maximizing productivity and, at the same time, are doing things that will definitely help our business in the long run.
After you’ve had a listen, make sure you jump over to our free Facebook community with any follow-up questions you might have!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
what we cover in this episode:
- The Pomodoro Technique (45 minutes work / 15 minutes rest)
- When to rest in order to increase productivity
- How to set the mood before working
- How to focus on one thing at a time
- Task list (differentiate/identify the time consuming task)
- Installing a blocker on all your favorite apps in your phone
- Blocking your favorite sites online in your PC or laptop to avoid yourself getting sucked in