Should you be blogging for your handmade shop?
Blogging has been a unique and successful way of writing and sharing about different kinds of experiences. So when it comes to your handmade shop, is it a good idea to blog about it? Why should you blog for your handmade shop and is it really beneficial?
After you’ve had a listen, make sure you jump over to our free Facebook community with any follow-up questions you might have!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- Reasons why Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and building relationship with your customers are important
- How blogging can make your marketing easier
- Reusing/recycling the same content to all your different platforms
- Why blog contents should be relevant
- Blogging to make sales
- Knowing your product and your customer to create a blog topic
- Writing about something your customers care about,
- Refrain from always talking about your product
- Knowing and capturing your audience
- Talking about what is trending
- Blogging regularly to increase your ranking at google
- Focusing on your topic
- Creating a simple blog content in your website
- Optimising your website using Pinterest