Money… the elephant in the room we certainly would prefer not talking or even thinking about!
The theory is simple: you need to manage it properly so that you don’t end up losing more than you make. Of course, that’s much easier to say than to actually do. Also, money means looking at numbers and numbers mean spreadsheet and I think we all agree that spreadsheets aren’t our idea of a fun day at work.
If you feel like you don’t totally have a grasp on your finances yet (business or personal) this episode will:
- make you feel better (because let’s be honest you’re not alone!) and
- give you some practical tips and systems you can use to become more money-aware, financially organized and quite frankly … less stressed.
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
what we cover in this episode:
- How to manage your money;
- What systems you should have in place (e.g bookkeeping, accounting);
- Serious finance awareness;
- Separating your personal and business accounts;
- Keeping track of your expenses in a business account to check the growth of your business;
- Reinvesting money wisely for the betterment of the business;
- Having a positive attitude in checking the numbers;
- Celebrating little wins.