How do you grow a successful and sustainable business when you also have other responsibilities?
Whether that’s a job, kids, a caretaker role – chances are, you’ve got something else going on in your life that’s taking up your time and sapping your energy. So – how do you also find the time/energy to grow a business on the side? In this episode we give you our top tips on this, as well as sharing our own (very different!) experiences of building our own businesses. We hope you enjoy this episode – when you’re done listening, make sure to come and let us know what you thought in our free Facebook group. ~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In-Person Mastermind Events in Australia: We Need Your Help!
what we cover in this episode:
- How to turn your hobby and interest into a full-time business while working.
- Doing things the healthy way.
- When you are still starting out, don’t compare yourself with other makers.
- Not expecting to grow your business quickly while juggling work.
- Why you shouldn’t be in a rush.
- Doing research prior to entering a business.
- Putting on the right mindset.
- Having enough time for your business.
- Setting priorities and organizing everything.
- Giving time for enough rest.
- Setting a schedule or structure for the week covering work, family and business.
- Preparing yourself to utilize dead time (e.g. waiting for the bus, riding a taxi) productively.