Wondering why others’ marketing strategies are working so well and yours isn’t?
Let us help you figure out the reason why.
Many marketing gurus will tell you that the strategies or marketing platforms they are using will work for any business. But that’s not true.
Not everyone enjoys marketing on social media platforms. Not everyone likes writing captions or newsletters. Not everyone likes creating graphics or recording videos or going Live. And of course, not everyone enjoys looking at analytics.
That’s because each of you/us are different. So in this week’s episode we are sharing a wonderful test you can take to identify your marketing DNA.
You can take the test if you want like what Deb did. Or you can do a little self-assessment like what Jess and Mikaela did in this episode. follow along as you listen.
Click the play button to listen to this podcast now!
~ Mikaela, Deb & Jess
In this week’s episode we talk about which marketing strategies will work best based on your personality.
What we cover in this episode:
- Who Perry Marshall is and what is the Marketing DNA Test;
- The 4 components of the test and why Deb found her result very accurate;
- Definitions of the 4 components of the test – Alchemist VS Producer, Words VS Images, Recorded VS Live, and Analytics VS Empathy;
- Jess’ and Mikaela’s self-assessments based on each definition of the components;
- What you may be naturally good at may not always be what you want to do;
- The final result you get can either make you a Chameleon or an Eccentric;
- Strengths and weaknesses of identifying as a Chameleon or Eccentric;
- How knowing your strengths and weaknesses can help you identify which you can improve and/or focus on;
- What we think about personality tests in general;
- Which marketing platform will work best for you based on the marketing DNA test results;
- The reason why your current marketing strategy is draining your energy and keeping you unnecessarily “busy”;
Mentions and resources: