well hello there, maker!
~ Jess, Mik & Deb
In-Person Mastermind Events in Australia: We Need Your Help!
In case you missed the big news, we announced a few episodes back that we are going to organise in-person Mastermind events in a few cities in Australia this year, and we’re pretty excited about it (to say the least!). These events will be an opportunity to work closely with the 3 of us, in a small group setting. Think super actionable, “let-s-get-it-done-together-right-now” events. BUT… We need your help! We need you to help us tailor this event to what YOU really need to work on in your handmade business + you’ll get to help us pick which cities we should travel to! Click this link and take this super short survey to let us know:
Have any special events planned for the holidays? Let us help you plan your holiday marketing so that you can make more sales!
what we cover in this episode:
- Which holidays resonate most with your customers
- Knowing where your main target market is located
- What kind of holidays your main target market are celebrating
- How far in advance you need to be planning
- The things you need to be doing and when you need to be doing them
- Doing a specific product line or collection for a specific holiday
- Quantifiable and measurable planning
- Promotion and selling phase
- Why you don’t have to do it all
- Types of holiday and sales promotion
- Being your own boss and making your own decisions
- Learning from our mistakes