Are you sure you are spending your time efficiently on social media?
Social media is designed to get your attention and keep you glued to it. If you’re not careful with your time, you may end up spending your precious time in it without even being aware of it.
That’s why in this episode we address the following questions to help you determine if you’re spending too much time on social media:
💥 Are you spending your time consuming or creating?
💥 If you’re creating more than consuming content, are you sure you are spending your time efficiently?
💥 How can you determine if the time you spent on social media is worth it for your handmade business?
If you want to get some tips on how to evaluate if the time you spend on social media is worthwhile for your business you can listen to this week’s episode. It’s now up on our website or you can listen to it on your favourite podcast app.
~ Mikaela, Deb & Jess
PS. Here’s the link to the photos using filters 🙃
If you are spending your social media time for business, it also doesn’t automatically mean you’re not spending way too much on it. If you want to get some tips on how to evaluate if the time you spend on social media is worthwhile for your business then listen to this week’s episode.
What we cover in this episode:
- The difference between Instagram features such as reels, stories, etc. in Instagram;
- Pros and cons of Instagrams reels;
- How to assess if the time you spent on social media is worthwhile;
- Possible reasons why you are wasting your time on social media;
- Why you need to plan and batch when creating social media content for your handmade business;
- Strategies that we use to save time when we’re creating content;
- Looking at your data/analytics to see where your traffic comes from will help you figure out the return on investment for time spent in social media;
- Tips for taking advice from social media coaches and what to avoid when you’re looking for gurus to teach you social media strategies for your handmade business;
- Why tracking time or setting up reminders can help you become more efficient with your time;
- Why you may still be wasting time even when you are creating content;
- Make sure the content you’re creating is generating sales;
- Be strategic when creating content.
Mentions and resources: