it’s inevitable to face new challenges when you’re in the game… the game of running your own business.
So if everyday seems like you’re running across obstacles, what do you do then? In this week’s episode we are talking about the book by Abby Wambach called Wolfpack and we are sharing with you the key points we like about it.
This book challenges the way we think about competition, failure, gratitude, inequality and much more.
Already read the book? We want to know what you think about it. Join the discussion in our Facebook Group and see what other makers think about it too!
~ Mik, Deb, Jess
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
In this week’s episode we are talking about the book Wolfpack and how it can help you in your business journey.
What we cover in this episode:
- What we like about the book, Wolfpack;
- Why this book is relevant to running a handmade business;
- Supporting while also competing with each other;
- Creating your own path;
- Being grateful and why that contributes to gender inequality and how it gets in the way of ambition;
- Asking for what you want and demanding what you’re worth;
- New rule of failure and why it’s a good thing;
- You fail 100% when you don’t try;
- What’s missing in the hero’s journey story today and how online marketers ruined it;
- The most important thing you should do after failing;
- Running a handmade business is a constant experiment.